2. I downloaded the Puppy ISO file, now what do I do?
3. How do I install Puppy to a USB flash drive?
First CreateLiveCDorDVD and then use it to create the USB flash drive installation. Video tutorial
4. How do I install software?
5. How do I uninstall programs from a live CD or DVD?
In Puppy 4.3.0+ go to: Menu > Setup > Remaster Puppy. In Puppy 4.2.1 use the "Remaster Slimmer" feature of Remaster Express: Menu > Setup > Remax
6. Where can I get the latest version of Adobe Flash Player for Linux?
7. How do I install OpenOffice?
8. How do I upgrade/install SeaMonkey/Opera/Firefox?
9. How do I setup a wireless connection?
sneekylinux video tutorial
10. How do I install the latest video drivers??
11. How do I create desktop icons and modify its appearance?
12. How do I setup my Linux computer to be as secure as possible?
13. How do I get a partition to mount automatically at boot-up?
14. How do I compile?
More Frequently Asked Questions: http://puppylinux.com/faq.htm
Free technical assistance from the Puppy Linux Discussion Forum