The original location/source for Java Runtime Environment package that installs to outside the save file.
For successful installation
- Verify that sufficient free R.A.M. or swap partition space is available: >=128MB
- Verify that sufficient free drive/partition space is available: >=105MB
- Verify that the directory /mnt/home is not part of a FAT partition/drive
- Verify that, for frugal Puppy installations, a save file has already been created and has enough free space inside it for extraction
jre-188.8.131.52.pet software package - DISCLAIMER
- 0c1faff3902c8f07f6792b0fd665eaeeb1c768fb SHA1 checksum
For successful operation
The relevant applications need to be configured after J.R.E. installation.
Menu > Utility > Java Control Panel
Go to: Tools > Options > LibreOffice > Java
Go to: Tools > Options > OpenOffice > Java
Go to: Edit > Preferences > Advanced > Enable Java
Go to: Tools > Options > Content > Enable Java
Go to: Tools > Preferences > Content > Enable plug-ins > Plug-in options