HomePage > Components and HowTos > Configure
Woofy is a simple remaster tool by sc0ttman. Woofy allows users to remaster an ISO file, without having to boot it up. Just choose your 'base' - the ISO you want to remaster.
- Woofy can remaster any Puppy Linux ISO, using any version of Puppy Linux.
- add packages, remove files, edit themes, edit initrd.gz,
- choose to remaster with or without a zdrv
- check for missing dependencies in your new ISO
- supports grub or isolinux
- supports jwm, gtk, openbox and icon themes
- allows manual edit of SFS and ISO before building the final product
Woofy 0.91 thread - full instructions