Python is a general-purpose, high-level programming language whose design philosophy emphasizes code readability. Its syntax is said to be clear and expressive. Python has a large and comprehensive standard library.
- software package:
- Python is included in the devx file that corresponds with the version of Puppy in use
- verify installed version via the command-line interface:
- http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?p=363696#363696 technosaurus
- http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=35446 tinypy thread
- http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=31558 python 2.5.2 slackware 12 compatible IDLE GUI
- http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=80426 Installing Python & Setting up Tkinter