~Package: tea (28.1.4-1) - text editor with syntax highlighting & UTF support
[[tea-editor.sourceforge.net Tea Homepage]]
Package: tea (28.1.4-1)
text editor with syntax highlighting & UTF support
TEA provides you hundreds of functions. Want some tea?
TEA features are:
* Spell checker (using aspell and hunspell)
* Tabbed layout engine
* Support for multiple encodings
* Syntax highlighting
* Code snippets and templates support
* Wikipedia, Docbook, ""LaTeX"", and Lout editing support
* Reading of ""OpenDocument"" Text, SWX (old OpenOffice.org format),
KWord, AbiWord, DOCX, Scribus, RTF, FB2
* Hotkeys customizations
* "Open at cursor"-function for HTML-files and images
* Miscalleneous HTML tools
* Preview in external browsers
* String-handling functions such as sorting, reverse, format killing,
trimming, filtering, conversions etc.
* Drag'n'drop support (with text files and pictures)
* Built-in image viewer (PNG, JPEG, GIF, WBMP, BMP, SVG)
[[http://www.lamiaworks.com.au/puppy/pets/tea-28.1.4.pet Download!]] (.pet, 1.4Mb)
Dependancy File (Qt 4.7.2):
[[http://www.lamiaworks.com.au/puppy/pets/qt_lib-4.7.2-20110311.pet Download]] (.pet, 23.8Mb)
Puppy Tea Packager:
* Tobias Quathamer (QA Page)
* Homepage [[tea-editor.sourceforge.net]]
* Homepage [tea-editor.sourceforge.net]
* Wikipedia, Docbook, LaTeX, and Lout editing support
* Reading of OpenDocument Text, SWX (old OpenOffice.org format),
EUDORA OSE VERSION 1.0 for Puppy!
Current Puppy Version 1.0
Announcements and general notes appear here: http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?p=432505#432505
Bugs found go here please: http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?p=432509#432509
Created versions should be found in the tree and accessable via PPM for:
4.3.1, as EudoraOSE-V1-431.pet
5.x as EudoraOSE-V1-lucid.pet
Wary5 as EudoraOSE-V1-w5.pet NOTE: Has two dependancies, also available on website.
If others are wanted please ask.
It IS also available via my puppy site at: http://www.lamiaworks.com.au/puppy_eudora.html.
The oldest known version of this page was created on 2011-04-10 20:19:39
by scsijon [Corrected formatting and fixed links]